I have been fortunate to have worked with: Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust; University of Liverpool; University College London; McPin Foundation, London; Anna Freud Centre, London; University of Southampton / Wessex Academic Health Science Network; Bangor University, Wales; and, Lundbeck, Denmark.
- University of Liverpool. Responsible to: Professor Dame Margaret Whitehead, WH Duncan Chair in Public Health, Department of Public Health and Policy, and Head of World Health Organisation Collaborating Centre for Policy Research on the Social Determinants of Health.
- University College London. Responsible to: Professor Amanda Sacker, Director ESRC International Centre for Lifecourse Studies in Society and Health, Department of Epidemiology and Public Health.
- University of Southampton/Wessex Academic Health Science Network. Responsible to Dr Julia Sinclair, Associate Professor in Psychiatry, Wessex Alcohol (AHSN) Lead, University Department of Psychiatry.
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust. Responsible to: Dr Andrew Molodynski, Consultant Psychiatrist & Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer.
- Bangor University, Wales. Responsible to: Dr Gill Windle, Senior Research Fellow, Dementia Services Development Centre.
- Anna Freud Centre, London. Responsible to: Dr Peter Martin, Lead Statistician, Evidence Based Practice Unit & Module Convenor Research Methods.
- Lundbeck, Denmark. Responsible to: Christoph von der Goltz, Senior Director, Corporate Medical Affairs.
- McPin Foundation, London. Responsible to: Dr Vanessa Pinfold, Research Director.