Skip to content
- Dickson-Swift, V., James, E.L., Kippen, S., Liamputtong, P. (2006) Blurring boundaries in qualitative health research on sensitive topics, Qualitative Health Research, 16(6): 853-871.
- Iphofen, R. (2005) Ethical issues in qualitative health research in I. Holloway (Ed.) Qualitative Research in Health Care. Maidenhead: McGraw-Hill.
- Kavanaugh, K. & Ayres, L. (1998) Not as bad as it could have been: assessing and mitigating harm during research interviews on sensitive topics. Research in Nursing and Health, 21, 91-97.
- Lee, R.M. (1993) Doing research on sensitive topics. London: Sage.
- McCosker, H., Barnard, A., Gerber, R. (2001) Undertaking Sensitive Research: Issues and Strategies for Meeting the Safety Needs of All Participants. FQS 2(1).
- Renzetti, C.M. & Lee, R.M. (1993) Researching Sensitive Topics. Newbury Park, Calif: Sage.
- Richards, H.M. & Schwartz, L.J. (2002) Ethics of qualitative research: are there special issues for health services research? Family Practice 19(2):135-139.