Skip to content
- Britten, N. (1995) Qualitative research: Qualitative interviews in medical research. BMJ, 311:251-253.
- Bryman, A. (2008) Interviewing in qualitative research, In Social Research Methods. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Fontana, A and Frey, J.H. (2003) The Interview: from structured questions to negotiated text, in N.Denzin & Y.S.Lincoln (eds) Collecting and Interpreting Qualitative Materials, London: Sage.
- Holstein, J. & Gubrium, J. F. (1995). The active interview. London: Sage.
- Jones, K. (2003) Minimalist passive interviewing technique and team analysis of narrative analysis data. In F. Rapport (ed) New Qualitative Methodologies in Health and Social Care. London: Routledge.
- Kvale, S. (2006) Dominance through interviews and dialogues. Qualitative Inquiry, 12, 480-500.
- Ritchie, J. & Lewis, J. (eds) (2003) Qualitative research practice: A guide to social science students and researchers. London: Sage.